Monday, June 28, 2010

The view from my room.

I was quite happy when I saw the view from my room in the student housing. Nice breeze coming through, and always something to look at. The dorm is a short walk from campus, and close to the city center as well. If I walk out to the balcony on our floor, I can see the harbor of the Oslo Fjord, which is quite beautif...ul. I really like it here, and have met some great people from all over the world: Greece, Spain, Germany, England, Norway, Palestine, Ukraine, Latvia . . .

Class seems fun, and I really love the city, which is quite walkable. There are mountains, rivers, lakes, forests, islands, and the salt water fjord all nearby. Weather-wise, it is comfortable humidity and temperatures, like late May / mid-September . . . my favorite times of year. Happiness!

[I'll embed a video here shortly]

No comments:

Post a Comment