Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! To celebrate, I'm going to the Viking Ship Museum and the Norwegian folk museum with our school (part of the wonderful social program), then swimming. I must! I still haven't been in the water. :0

Sadly, I got lazy and slept in this morning -- and hence missed out on a chance to see a Norwegian 4th of July Celebration.  I have been a bit tired and run down here since I fly out right after my school's graduation, which I organized.  I haven't had time to decompress after a long year, and I've been trying to do and see as much as possible. I guess my body just begged for some much needed sleep.


The other American in our program (Maggie, from Maine) went to the celebration in the morning. She said it was cool because they had Marines, an American flag up, and many booths where you could buy items like pancakes and brownies.  I'm sad that I missed it.  Maggie has pictures, so I'll try to include them in this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment